Thank you Hannah of Life of a Twenty Something for awarding Working Girl London a Liebster Award! This is an award given to newbie bloggers by other bloggers, and I’m delighted to have received one 🙂
So, now that I have the award, I need to:
– Link back to the blogger that nominated me (check)
– Answer their unique questions (below)
– Nominate other new blogs (hmm, who to pick…)
– Create my own questions to be answered
– Notify my nominations when published
What’s the story behind your decision to start blogging?
I’m the person that my friends come to for advice on all things career and all things London, so I thought this blog would be a good way to share these tips with a wider audience.
Who is your favourite blogger?
I don’t have a specific favourite blogger but I do love reading the Levo blog.
I would love to live in California. Boring answer, I know, but it seems like a great place for creativity and innovation – and for the sun!
I would like to develop Working Girl London so that it becomes more than just a blog – I’d like to build a network of young working women. I’m planning the first networking event so watch this space!
In 10 years time I’d like to be running my own company, perhaps something to do with my blog – who knows!
I wanted to be everything – a singer, a stage actress, a lawyer, a therapist, an author, a CEO…I’m interested in so many different areas so I (still!) change my mind daily.
I actually wrote a post about my bucket list a few weeks back…
Twitter for sure – I use it for news, entertainment, connecting with new people/bloggers/brands, and finding new stuff to do in London.
Team work makes the dream work! My Nominations
Hopefully, you’ve learned a little bit more about me and the ideas behind Working Girl London. Now, I’d like to award a few fellow newbies with the Liebster Award:
Awarded blogs, here are your questions :)1. What’s the story behind your blog?
2. And where did the name come from?
3. What other job/hobbies are you fitting your blog around?
4. How do you stay organised?
5. Do you want your blog to remain a hobby or become a full time job?
6. What’s been your best blogging moment so far?
7. What’s been your biggest lesson in blogging so far?
8. Who do you get your blog/career inspiration from?
I look forward to reading your posts!