Happy Hump Day friends, the weekend is in sight! Unfortunately, work is super busy at the moment and I have a deadline for my course on Monday (ahh!) which has left me with no time to try any new and exciting classes. However, if you’re a fan of the #WorkoutWednesday feature, then you’ll love this list of my favourite fitness blogs!
1. Keep it SimpELLE. Elle is a personal trainer and blogs about all things fitness. She seems to be constantly training for something new and it’s always interesting to hear about the races she competes in – from super serious ones like the Hackney Half Marathon to fun runs like Run or Dye. Elle also blogs about having a healthy lifestyle in general with hints, tips and recipes. As well as this, Elle runs the London Bloggers community, which she has kindly welcomed me in to 🙂
2. Dance Flow Lift. Natasha is a dancer turned barrecore instructor, and her blog covers everything related to fitness and wellbeing, and also just the fun stuff she’s been up to. I love this blog because Natasha is so open, and also because I’ve met her a few times and she’s lovely!
3. ClassPass. I know this is a big faceless company blog but I love this one, and ClassPass are great at publishing guest posts from individual bloggers. Because the content is written by different people – from ClassPass staff to fitness instructors to bloggers – there is a good variety of stuff to read and it’s not all just telling you to sign up to ClassPass!
4. Sweat & Swagger. This is a really fun blog by a group of friends who like to work out together. I’ve met a couple of the girls, who are really lovely, and their genuine friendship shines though in their writing and their awesome Instagram account.
5. Lunges & Lycra. The girls who run this blog write about fitness, fashion (‘gear’) and food (‘fuel’). They do a great monthly round up (‘Month in Sweat’) on the classes and sporting events you can get involved in for the month.
Do check these blogs out and let me know what you think! I’ll be back with a #WorkoutWedsnesday review in a couple of weeks 🙂