The long weekend just gone was not just Easter, it was my birthday! This means that I have spent the last week or so partying and doing pretty much nothing else. Hence, this week no class to review…but don’t worry, I’ve got still got something to say (unsurprisingly)! As there is no review for this week, I thought it would be good to share a playlist.
What makes a perfect workout playlist?
1. Varying tempos so that you don’t have to do crunches at the same speed you run
2. Narcissistic songs so you can feel good about yourself
3. Songs by ridiculously good looking people so you can feel bad about yourself #fitspo*
4. Songs about butts so you don’t want to quit on squat number 10
My Spotify playlist
covers all of these but, other than that, there is no coherent theme/genre/song type – just 17 great workout songs. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do – it should keep you going for an hour long fitness sesh…let me know what you think 🙂
What class did you try this week? Let me know in the comments or on social media with #WorkoutWednesday
* I’m obviously joking, we are all beautiful